PASSWORD:
BAISTOPHE

DEAD LINKS

NOTE : DEAD LINKS
We'd like to thank everyone for preventing us of dead links. For the moment, we are note able to re-up them.

Feel free to keep on preventing us of those dead links. We will update them when we (I and Jeb-E-Diah) have more time to (understand : from september). Some of them will be partially or completely repacked considering albums which would have been issued thereafter and surely with new and improved artworks.

Stay tuned !







Sunday, March 14, 2010

SONGS OF THE MINOTAUR (VAC #038)

VARIOUS ARTISTS
SONGS OF THE MINOTAUR

A while ago, Ayah Gägohn came up with what would have to be my various artists compilation for this month. It was a visual from what I think is a video game representing a Minotaur (see above). Talking with him, I found out he wanted me to do something about Greek mythology themed songs. I chose not to. Instead, I took a more literal take on his choice and decided all the tracks had to have "minotaur" in their title. Searching for such songs, I found myself with a disparate cast of about 4 hours in which I had to cut so to fit the 80 minutes. Amazingly, there was very little metal and no progressive rock, genres I expected to be heavily represented, left when I finally managed it. Instead, I was left with genres ranging from house music to ambient, from indie to jazz. Assembling those tracks together has been a lot of fun and I'm quite happy with the final result, I hope you'll like it too.




1 comment:

KeeWee said...

Please re-up ... cheers mate