PASSWORD:
BAISTOPHE

DEAD LINKS

NOTE : DEAD LINKS
We'd like to thank everyone for preventing us of dead links. For the moment, we are note able to re-up them.

Feel free to keep on preventing us of those dead links. We will update them when we (I and Jeb-E-Diah) have more time to (understand : from september). Some of them will be partially or completely repacked considering albums which would have been issued thereafter and surely with new and improved artworks.

Stay tuned !







Saturday, March 20, 2010

LOFOFORA (ABO#353)

LOFOFORA
LA OU CA FAIT MAL
(1994-2008)

Making Lofofora took me back to my very late college years. Listening to associative local radio, I found everything that I wanted to discover. Those amateur radio shows were different from usual national radio shows. They were playing music that no other radios would play : punk, metal, classic rock, progressive rock, ... One night I then discovered Lofofora with their song L'oeuf. At that time I was expecting big sound and Lofofora was exactly what I was waiting for.
That rap-metal music with has got a huge punk spirit: they covered Les Béruriers Noirs, and their lyrics really fit that philosophy. Against fascism, hatred, violence, they funilly put violence against itself. As lead singer Reuno Wangermez uses to say : "when it hurts you don't only say ouch, you scream, so we scream." This centense resumes by itself the whole thing about Lofofora : A huge sound against what's disturbing, hitting only where it hurts.




My Lofofora TOP3 :
1. Peuh! (1996)
2. Les Choses Qui Nous Dérangent (2005)
3. Dur Comme Fer (1999)

My Lofofora BOTTOM3 :
1. Mémoires De Singes (2007)
2. Le Fond Et La Forme (2003)
3. Lofofora (1995)


No comments: