PASSWORD:
BAISTOPHE

DEAD LINKS

NOTE : DEAD LINKS
We'd like to thank everyone for preventing us of dead links. For the moment, we are note able to re-up them.

Feel free to keep on preventing us of those dead links. We will update them when we (I and Jeb-E-Diah) have more time to (understand : from september). Some of them will be partially or completely repacked considering albums which would have been issued thereafter and surely with new and improved artworks.

Stay tuned !







Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CACTUS & VANILLA FUDGE (ABO#365)

CACTUS & VANILLA FUDGE
STICK IT TO YA!
(1966-2007)

I've never separated both Cactus and Vanilla Fudge history because for me theyr are both Camine Appice and Tim Bogert's bands. So I should have done a special Bogert-Appice BAISTOPHE as well. But since I've already included their collaboration with Jeff Beck on his own BAISTOPHE (see ABO#001), It would have implicate some doubloons. I then have dropped BBA as well as their album with Rick Derringer to focus on those two bands.
Of course, I had to include at least one song of the New Cactus Band (1973) even if the golden rhythm section does not play on it.
2CDs were a bit short to do them so I also had to drop some albums. Fortunately, those dropped albums are widely forgetable.
Why didn't I chose to do separate BAISTOPHES for those bands? simply because I felt that A Vanilla Fudge Baistophe on its own would be a bit indigest, so I decided to lighten it by fusing it with a Cactus BAISTOPHE.
This explains that.








My Cactus TOP :
1. Restrictions (1971)
2. Cactus (1970)
3. One Way ... Or Another (1970)
4. Cactus V (2006)
5. Son Of Cactus (New Cactus Band) (1973)

My Vanilla Fudge TOP :
1. Near The Beginning (1969)
2. Vanilla Fudge (1967)
3. The Return (2001)
4. Renaissance (1968)
5. Rock & Roll (1970)
6. The Beat Goes On (1968)
7. Out Through The In Door (2007)
8. While he World Was Eating Vanilla Fudge (Pigeons) (1966)
9. Mystery (1984)


1 comment:

julien said...

quel douceur ce cactus
mille jus