PASSWORD:
BAISTOPHE

DEAD LINKS

NOTE : DEAD LINKS
We'd like to thank everyone for preventing us of dead links. For the moment, we are note able to re-up them.

Feel free to keep on preventing us of those dead links. We will update them when we (I and Jeb-E-Diah) have more time to (understand : from september). Some of them will be partially or completely repacked considering albums which would have been issued thereafter and surely with new and improved artworks.

Stay tuned !







Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LADIES : B (VAC#035)

VARIOUS ARTISTS
LADIES : B

Second of my Ladies serie, the letter B was much harder for me. I first find it hard to have songs which only contain a first name. This was so often Oh Barbara or For Brenda, etc... This wasn't in my first contract so I had to dig deeper. Fortunately, B songs are not rare, but I think this will be much harder for some other letters like Q or X... I'm quite happy of what this compilation sounds like because it is not particularly the same profile as its predecessor. This one contains some folkier, jazzier songs. But you'll also find lots of rocking songs too.














No comments: