PASSWORD:
BAISTOPHE

DEAD LINKS

NOTE : DEAD LINKS
We'd like to thank everyone for preventing us of dead links. For the moment, we are note able to re-up them.

Feel free to keep on preventing us of those dead links. We will update them when we (I and Jeb-E-Diah) have more time to (understand : from september). Some of them will be partially or completely repacked considering albums which would have been issued thereafter and surely with new and improved artworks.

Stay tuned !







Monday, November 3, 2008

THE MOVE (ABO#137)

THE MOVE
CAN YOU HEAR THE GRASS GROW ?

Just to prove that I don't really drop my beloved project for good, just that I just slow dow a bit, I post one of my very last Baistophes I've made for you. That band I deeply like really had to feature on that blog for many reasons. The very first being that as popular as The Move had been, that starship has completely vanished behind Electric Light Orchestra's one.
The ones who don't know The Move but do for ELO must say "why the hell does he talk about ELO in that Move post ?" The reason is very simple : The Move are ELO. Bev Bevan, Jeff Lynne and Roy Wood are the common people in each line-up. The Music ? Much more like Electric Light Orchestra than any else bands, but in a heavier way. Just think that The Move were the Rock side, thanks to Roy Wood presence, while ELO is the Pop side as, after Wood's departure, Lynne was the thinking power of the band.
ELO is to be made on baistophe, maybe soon. Who knows ?

Extracts
I Can Hear The Grass Grow

Feel Too Good





My Move TOP :
1. Shazam (1970)
2. Looking In (1971)
3. Message To The Country (1971)
4. The Move (1968)

Any link to unreleased songs or a live form the 1970-1971 era would be appreciated
Thanks




1 comment:

KeeWee said...

Many thanks for sharing ... have always enjoyed ELO and got all their albums, but, The Move I know virtually nothing about as never saw their records in the shops ... now I can hear some pre-ELO music ... can't wait for the download to finish ... cheer mate