PASSWORD:
BAISTOPHE

DEAD LINKS

NOTE : DEAD LINKS
We'd like to thank everyone for preventing us of dead links. For the moment, we are note able to re-up them.

Feel free to keep on preventing us of those dead links. We will update them when we (I and Jeb-E-Diah) have more time to (understand : from september). Some of them will be partially or completely repacked considering albums which would have been issued thereafter and surely with new and improved artworks.

Stay tuned !







Sunday, February 13, 2011

NATURAL DISASTERS (VAC#049)

N.A.T.U.R.A.L
DISASTERS

Let me explain how the idea for this VAC (Various Artist Compilation) came. I was listening to Pendulum's album "In Silico" and just loved their Tempest song. I thought that it would fit nicely with some (mostly) recent songs from indie, sludge, prog and metal bands which happened to also have songs with a word in the title evoking... a Natural Disaster!
And so, with the exception of the first track (a classy, almost fusion, instrumental from Gary Moore's 1979 album, Back on the Streets) which is an obvious homage to the sadly departed northern-Irish axeman, all the songs featured here are pretty recent.
I hope you'll enjoy this selection and especially its final track witch I "remixed" myself.





No comments: